What is the Best Alternative for Samsung Kies?
Spending hours and hours on trying to figure out how to connect your phone to Samsung Kies but failed? Kies is just horrible software. It’s so pessimistic that such a great piece of hardware (Samsung Galaxy s2S3/S4/note/tab) is destroyed by such bad software. A poorly written piece of managing tool that let Samsung Android mobile users synchronize their Outlook contacts and calendars with the phone. Apple’s iTunes (at least on Windows) is not good either . But at least the iTunes works! If you Google the keyword “KIES SUCKS”, you will find out that it really worse utilities and the company has done nothing to improve it yet. Moreover, the installed Kies will slow down your computer in some case. So, just delete it from your computer and get a new Samsung Kies Alternative Android manager.
Here, I would like to introduce the MobileGo. It is a effective and easy-to-use tool for those who want to manage music (iTunes) and video, SMS, contacts, apps and anything else on their Android phones and tablets with computer.
More detail about this software?
1. You can back up everything including contacts, SMS, apps, call logs, music, videos, photos, and calendar. And you can restore all or just one of backup files to your phone or tablet with a single click.
2. Wirelessly drag-and-drop any files to and from your Android device. Managing your SD Card can now be done with intuitive interface and convenience operation.
3. Specially design for iTunes users. You can import your iTunes songs to Android devices or export to iTunes library.
4. Transfer, edit and remove duplicate contacts. Now, it’s possible to restore contact that saved in Gmail, Facebook. Add a new contact on PC.
5. Lets you send massive SMS from your PC (when connected to your phone)